Starting, organizing, and maintaining a company’s marketing analytics requires time, patience, knowledge, and work. Deciding what data is important and what data to focus on and measure is equally important. Once you have your data you then need to know what to do with it. Investing resources into collecting data, and then not properly using it to improve your marketing strategy, is a waste. Finding the right tools and dashboards and keeping up with the latest trends and technologies is important to insure that you are keeping up with you competitors.
All of this can seem overwhelming! This is when a marketing analytics consultant can add value and knowledge. They can look at your current analytics strategy with a fresh set of eyes or help you set up a system from scratch.
When to Hire a Marketing Analytics Consultant?
You can benefit from analytics outsourcing in a number of ways. Hiring a marketing analytics consultant is one way of outsourcing your analytics. If any of the below sounds familiar then it might be time for you to consider hiring outside help.
1. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. A consultant can help guide you in the right direction of what areas to focus on.
2. If you have to spend time going between systems to try to answer simple questions. If you are feeling frustrated and feel like you are not using your analytic tools as efficiently as possible a consultant can help you maximize efficiency.
3. When you have a gut feeling that something is wrong but you’re not sure where to start looking. A consultant can help you get to the root of your problems and help find solutions.
4. When you lack the capabilities in-house. If you don’t have the in house expertise at your company then a consultant can help show you what you need to know.
5. You want a fresh set of eyes. A consultant can bring a fresh perspective and can recommend ideas and strategies you might not have thought of.
6. When you do not know where to start and need someone to create a dashboard for you. If you have an idea of where to start or where you want to end up but you need help filling in the holes from point ‘a’ to point ‘b’ a consultant can be a great asset.
7. When you have no time to create a dashboard. A consultant can help you organize all you analytic tools to help keep you organized and in control.
8. When you are not sure on how to go about starting or maintaining your marketing analytics. Consultants can answer the questions and concerns you might have about the different options and strategies involved in marketing analytics.
9. You want to have an expert do it. Hire a consultant who is an expert in the field of marketing analytics. They will be able to bring lots of knowledge with them and be able to educate you on the best practices.
Need a Marketing Analytics Consultant?
If you think you and your company could benefit from the expertise and experience of a professional marketing analytics consultant please contact Strategic DB. We offer a large variety of marketing analytics services. If you have any questions about how we could help your company grow and succeed we would love to hear from you! Give us a call at 1-877-332-4923 or contact us here.